- What is Satisfactory Academic Progress at Columbus State Community College (CSCC)?
- What is the Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) policy at Columbus State Community College (CSCC)?
- When are students evaluated for Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) and what are possible statuses?
- How do students regain eligibility for financial aid?
Next PlaylistUpcoming Financial Aid Changes
- What is the interest rate on a Federal Direct Student Loan?
- What does “Early FAFSA” mean?
- When should I apply for financial aid?
- What tax information do I need to complete my FAFSA on or after October 1st?
- Can I receive a Pell Grant if I go to school year-round?